Hi Partner,

Please find my updated hot list below.

If you have any suitable requirement for my consultants please share me
details @ a...@vizens.com or call me @ 571-260-5300

[image: image.png]

Thank you

Andy

VIZENS

a...@vizens.com

Ph : 571-486-4599 Ext:300

Direct: 571-260-5300

www.vizens.com
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.vizens.com_&d=DwMF-g&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=ivfpN8ppT-zKSMvhHqMDlA&m=qp3VzKNTB-379gtOjCxY8mXmoo7vQHefXwQw6yQzxuI&s=XdWmG9lwEolXJxj-6nMZerkQ6QIR0hOjv0eYpGtaW-k&e=>