Hi ,

I am *Brad* from *Oloop Technologies*, I am reaching out to check your availability for the below role. Please review the job description and let me know if you are interested to submit your resume

*Oracle PL/SQL Database Developer*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Long Term Contract*

5+ Years of hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL
Hands experience Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance Good experience Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements Good experience Prepare documentations for database applications,Memory management for database systems Experience Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries and Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases Good expereince  Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development

*Thanks,*

*Brad Koppula*

*Direct Line: 630-303-9446*

*Fax: 630-388-0066*