Hi All.

I am freelancer developer from India. I have experience in following
technologies.

Azure - More than 4 years of experience

.NET Core

Angular

SharePoint / SharePoint Online

PHP

MySQL

Azure - PaaS ( Web Application Development using ASP.NET
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2FASP.NET%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2ONmvBwOcYHf-pWGg7bYjfNNU49l38iTqnHoT6w2mH-iCXszCkcP-9gC8&h=AT39NOTh14JyRc-B0kcSMrwEyWxfLxoCB_RE68bg9nCO3_H-wuiSr3P8Avoi3o7G63_MLxwblmRIiG0eEvjMXj4ZgoZFvR0zHmgOVbdp8AHHLqlpAMjByh2Iu_lweImJrjYfXQ4Lgtnl7vOi1wc>
Core,
Web API, Angular 2+ )

Azure - PaaS ( Web Jobs, Service Bus, Queue, HD Insight, Docker Container)

SharePoint - ( Custom Development, SharePoint App )

Angular - ( Worked from Angular 4+ )

I am looking for work. I do not have work. I am open for monthly/hourly
rate.

regards,

John Leo