HI *Partners* ,

*Greetings from Canopy One Solutions.*

Please go through below requirement if you are comfortable please share
your updated resume and below submission details.

*Role : **Business Analyst + Scrum Master*

*Location : **Whitehouse Station NJ*

*Type: Contract*

*Passport number mandatory.*

*Job Description:*

 Looking for a Business Analyst + Scrum Master

This person needs to be an experienced Business Analyst who is a
self-starter and can work independently without needing constant or
frequent hand holding.

Of course we’d help the person get up to speed and be there at all times to
support them but we expect that they can work with our business partners or
other IT teams when needed, to get the information needed and to connect
dots where needed.

The portal will be protected by Azure AD B2C but will need to be Single
Sign On enabled with other existing applications that are protected by
GetAccess or Ping.

The BA may also be involved in helping to determine which apps need what
kind of SSO and also help with understanding the entitlement needs of the
apps which will likely be based on role.

*The BA has to have Agile experience –* this does not mean a few months of
experience – this person needs to have lived it.  *If the person also has
experience being a Scrum Master or helping out a Scrum Master – that’s a
great bonus as we may need the person to do that as well.*

The BA has to have experience in writing user stories and working closely
with the Product Owner to prioritize the user stories.  We use Jira so
knowledge of Jira is a plus also.

Full Name:

Contact No.:

Email id:

Current Address with Zip code:

Relocation:

Availability to join the Project:

Last 4  SSN:

Currently in project (Y/N):

Open for Inperson Interview (Y/N)

Visa Status & Expiry:

Had you interview with CTS:

DOB:

Skype ID:

Availability for interview:

LinkedIn ID

Any offers in pipeline

Reason for Change

Education Details (University & Year of pass out)

Reference 1

Reference 2

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Suneetha Bonela   Canopy One Solutions, Inc.   Desk: 703-831-8282 Ext.
2537                  Fax: 703-439-2550*
  Email:* b.sunee...@canopyone.com*   <Email: ram...@canopyone.com>  Web:
www.canopyone.com <http://canopyone.com/>