Hi

Hope you are doing good.

We are looking for  Java Developer in Irving TX. If you would be interested
please share updated resume at
bhavnish.wad...@infogain.com<mailto:bhavnish.wad...@infogain.com>

Only EAD's

JD:

We need Technical Analysts (J2EE). Ideally the person who has worked as Java
developer for 2-3 years would work out for this position.

The person will have to understand the existing Java code & develop System
requirement documents (SRS), business flow charts, Impact documents (i.e.
documenting impact of changes made in a multi-tier application) etc. Since he
will need to present these to technical teams, so excellent documentation and
verbal skills is a must.

  *   Being hands-on in core Java, Rest & SOAP Web-Services is very critical to
this position.
  *   Strong understanding of OOP's concepts, SOA concepts, and multi-tier J2EE
architecture is a must.
  *   Knowledge of Postman tool, Scrum/SAFe are required, although not show
stopper.
  *   Should be open to work in Onsite - Offshore model.

Regards,

[cid:image001.png@01D491F4.F2249B00]
Bhavnish Wadhwa | Executive - RMG
485 Alberto Way, Los Gatos, CA 95032