From: rtc-linux@googlegroups.com <rtc-linux@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Suneetha Bonela <suneetha.canopy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 10:08 AM
To: sal...@advithri.com <sal...@advithri.com>
Subject: [rtc-linux] Angular JS + Devops @ Bannockburn, IL

HI Partners ,

Greetings from Canopy One Solutions.

Please go through below requirement if you are comfortable please share your
updated resume and below submission details.

Role : Angular JS + Devops

Location : Bannockburn, IL

Type: Contract

Passport number mandatory.

Job Description:

Java Script, Angular JS, React Node JS, HTML5, CSS ;

Linux Administration - Red Hat Enterprise 7.0,  Scripting - Bash, Python, JIRA,
Maven, DSCM- Bitbucket, JIRA, C

I/CD –Jenkins, Ansible, Db – MySQL

Full Name:

Contact No.:

Email id:

Current Address with Zip code:

Relocation:

Availability to join the Project:

Last 4  SSN:

Currently in project (Y/N):

Open for Inperson Interview (Y/N)

Visa Status & Expiry:

Had you interview with CTS:

DOB:

Skype ID:

Availability for interview:

LinkedIn ID

Any offers in pipeline

Reason for Change

Education Details (University & Year of pass out)

Reference 1

Reference 2

Thanks & Regards,

  Suneetha Bonela
  Canopy One Solutions, Inc.
  Desk: 703-831-8282 Ext. 2537                  Fax: 703-439-2550
  Email: b.sunee...@canopyone.com   <mailto:Email: ram...@canopyone.com>   Web:
www.canopyone.com<http://canopyone.com/>

rtc-linux+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rtc-linux+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAPoNF2aB3cQOVKNasS95xvzk%2By0tHeV1W0RH7mEf0oE0c1qveQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rtc-linux/CAPoNF2aB3cQOVKNasS95xvzk%2By0tHeV1W0RH7mEf0oE0c1qveQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.