Hi Professional,

Hope all is well.

Please share resume to the following JOBs:

Position: Application Developer – Level 4 (.NET)

Location: Hartford CT

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: OPEN

Required Skills/Experience:

·         Experience and Technical proficiency in ASP.NET Core Web API

·         10 years of experience in C#, including experience with (and understanding of) lambda expressions, local functions, extension methods, LINQ, generics, exception handling, async methods, dependency injection, generics, and exception handling.

·         Considerable experience with SQL Server Development, including tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and complex SQL DML.

·         Extensive experience with unit testing (including both unit and integration testing), preferably using Xunit.

·         Experience with Identity Server for securing Web APIs.

·         Experience with serializing, deserializing, and visually understanding JSON

·         Experience with Git for source code control.

·         Experience with Visual Studio for development, testing, debugging and deploying applications.

·         Experience with Swagger for spot-testing APIs.

·         Considerable experience with project support activities including:

·         Refining/clarifying business/functional requirements

·         Designing applications and databases

·         Tracking issues

·         Working with business owners and users

·         Coordinating user acceptance testing

·         Actively participating in agile methodologies

·         Creating technical documentation

Qualification

Competency

Experience

Required

ASP.NET Core

2-3 yrs

Yes

Automated Unit Testing

Proficient

2-3 yrs

No

C#

Expert

10+ yrs

No

Entity Framework

4-5 yrs

Yes

GIT

Proficient

1-2 yrs

No

IIS

Proficient

No

JSON

Proficient

2-3 yrs

No

Microsoft .NET Framework

Expert

10+ yrs

No

Microsoft SQL Server

5-6 yrs

Yes

Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

10+ yrs

No

REST Web APIs

4-5 yrs

Yes

SQL Server Integration Services

4-5 yrs

Yes

Transact-SQL

5-6 yrs

No

Position: Database Analyst - Level 4

Location: Hartford CT

Duration: 12 Months

Rate: $70/hr C2C

***Primarily seeking experience with designing and testing accounting/financial databases***

·         >9 yrs exp Maintains data storage and access by evaluating, designing and implementing company database[s]. Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.

·         Writes codes for database access, modifications and constructions. Relies on established guidelines and instructions to perform daily job functions.

·         Works under immediate supervision and usually reports to a manager.

·         May require a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 0–2 years of relevant experience.

·         Full-time professional work experience in Software Development, Maintenance or Implementation. Substitutions: Accredited college training may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of four (4) years.

·         (Fifteen (15) semester hours in Information Technology or a related area is required.) Accredited graduate training in the above area may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years. Successfully completion of an Information Technology Certification program, may substitute for the required work experience with a maximum substitution of two (2) years.

·         (Proof of certification must accompany application.) Two (2) years of work experience as a Data Administrator ; Data Warehousing Administrator ; Data Architect ; Database Analyst-Intermediate ; Data Warehousing Analyst may substitute for all of the required experience.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran K
Head - Recruitment
571-482-1832