Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

My-self Kiran, I’m working as a Technical Recruiter in Yochana IT Solutions
INC.

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: SAP Cyber Security*

*Location: Irwindale, CA*

*Duration: 4 Months Contract*

*Requirements:*

·         Oversee the development of training content for issues related to
IT Cybersecurity.

·         Lead effort in identifying threats, assessing risks, and
recommending best practice solutions to integrate Cybersecurity Controls
that meet client requirements.

·         Work with the client to ensure that these controls adhere to
their overall solution architecture.

·         Develop necessary cybersecurity leading practices to ensure the
access to the project systems and data – both production and
non-production, is protected.

·         Deploy and maintain cyber controls to ensure that the project
development team adheres to established cybersecurity and development
standards.

·         Collaborates and communicate to key stakeholders including
project managers, architects, and other technical leads around
Cybersecurity requirements throughout Lifecycle of Project.

·         Evaluate Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Report, performs Risk
Analysis and lists recommendations to mitigate the risks to the during
various stages of Development and production Cycle.

*Skills Required:*

·         Ability to manage and ensure compliance with IT structures /
processes / technologies.

·         Ability to oversee the troubleshooting of highly complex,
technical situations within an organization and providing plausible
solutions based on established cybersecurity standards.

·         Ability to manage projects / solutions to integrate cyber
security controls within the solution.

·         Understanding of Technical Risks and able to provide possible
Mitigation plans to align with established cybersecurity controls.

·         Ability to manage the identification and mitigation of risks.

·         Familiarity and understanding of leading cybersecurity and risk
frameworks, and compliance standards and its application (for e.g., NIST
RMF and 800-53, NERC CIP, etc.)

*Qualification:*

·         Graduate Degree

·         CISA / CISM / CISSP / CRISC preferred

·         Experience with various Security solutions

·         Experience with Cybersecurity vulnerabilities and mitigation plans

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520