Hi Professional,

Hope all is well.

Please share resume to the following JOB:

Position Title: Application Developer - LOCALS ONLY.

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 9 Months

Rate: Max $48/hr on C2C - Non Negotiable

Interview: Face to Face

Visa: ANY

This is a Application Developer position supporting configuration of all aspects of the FASTDS-VS® COTS application. The selected candidate will perform requirement gathering and analysis, perform application configuration tasks, reference table configurations, set up users with access permissions for various functions, application development for change requests, scripting, software debugging, source control, application testing, preparation of implementation specifications and production application support.

Candidate must possess good understanding of different software development methodologies; both traditional and Agile.

Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree. Prefer the degree be in the following fields but not required:

              Computer Science

              Computer/Management Information Systems

              Mathematics

Strong analytical skills

·         Experienced in writing SQL queries.

·         Experience with OO development (.Net, Java, C)

·         Strong analytical and communication skills

·         Proficiency in MS Office Suite

·         Working knowledge of software development methodologies, standards, coding best practices

·         Working knowledge of SQL server or Oracle databases preferred

·         Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn

Preferred Qualifications

2 years of application development and support experience

Experience in Visual Basic .NET

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran K
Head - Recruitment