Hello Business Partner,

Hope you are doing good. Came across your resume on one of the job boards &
found it suitable for one of our Direct Client requirements. Please see the
JD below & reply me back with your consultant's resume, rate & current
location:

Job Description:

Job Title: Mulesoft Developer

Experience: 3-6 years

Location: Atlanta, GA

Travel Required: None

Duration: 12 Months

Client: Mulesoft Professional Services

Requirements:

Required Skills:

*       3+ years of experience working with the Mule ESB platform as a
Senior Developer.
*       Mule Cloud experience would be considered an Plus.
*       MuleSoft Certification highly desired
*       5+ years of software development experience in programming (Java,
JavaScript or any other language).
*       Extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience is a must
*       Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
*       Experience with SOAP and REST (Restful API's) a must.
*       Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience (SAP,
Oracle, Salesforce etc.) is considered an asset.
*       Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
*       You have excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication
skills.
*       Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.

Please reply me back with your consultant's updated resume, desired rate &
location details.

Warm Regards,

Saumil Desai

Sr. IT Recruiter

eConsultants Inc.

Email:  <mailto:sau...@econsultantsinc.com> sau...@econsultantsinc.com

Phone: 678-701-4855

Fax: 678-559-0410

eConsultants Inc.

3449 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd, Ste A, Suwanee, GA 30024
 <http://www.econsultantsinc.com/> www.econsultantsinc.com

Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise

"E-Verify" Certified