Hi Professional,

Hope all is well.

Please share resume to the following JOB:

Accepting profiles of junior to senior levels.

Location- Redwood City, CA (Flexibility for 2-3 days remote work per week)

Job Title- Sr. Full Stack Developer

Duration- 6-9 months (With Possibility of Further Extension)

Job Description:

Ø  BS/BA degree or equivalent experience

Ø  Working proficiency in developmental toolsets

Ø  Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices

Ø  Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture

Ø  Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages Java, JEE, Spring, AngularJS, _javascript_, Microservices.

Ø  Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement

Ø  Experience with Database Technologies.

Ø  Ability to work fast and quickly ramp up on new technologies and strategies.

Ø  Understating of MicroServices.

Ø  Familiarity with build tools like Maven and Jenkins and scheduling tools like Control-M.

Ø  Experience in Financial applications or related business experience is a plus.

Key Skills:

Ø  Java
Ø  Angular JS
Ø  DB – RDS and Redshift (Or any NoSQL Database)
Ø  AWS Stack
Ø  Micro services

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran K