Hello,

Greetings !!

This is *Bindu* from Miracle Software Systems,Inc. "A premier business partner of IBM".

We have an Opening on " Info Security Analyst "@ Appleton, WI*
*

*Requirement Details:*

*
*

Position    : Info Security Analyst

Duration   : **3 Months

Location   :  Appleton, WI

The Information Security Analyst (*Asset Management*) is responsible for the *implementation*, execution and maintenance of technology solutions to mitigate risk and drive business results.

Solves a range problems applying standard operating procedures. May mentor junior staff. As the Info Security Analyst, you will support the Information Security and *Asset Management* needs of Client in order to continually support and improve the controls and security posture within our Information Technology environment.

Typically 3 or more years of applicable experience.

*About Miracle Software Systems (I) Pvt. Ltd.*

*
*

*Miracle Software Systems*, Inc. is Premier Partner of IBM and a National Implementation Partner of SAP since 1998. Been in business for the *last 21 years*specializing on SAP Implementations, SOA / EAI / B2B Technologies. We are also a reseller of IBM Software Products. We are a Global Systems Integrator with Presence in 6 Countries. We also have a Large Offshore Facility located in India. We specialize on BPM tools like IBM Lombardi / BPM7.5 and also have a large Sterling Commerce Practice. We also have a large E-Commerce Practice based on IBM Portals / WebSphere Commerce Server. Miracle B2B Practice has been built on WTX / Gentran / Data Power / WPG / Trading Manager / Sterling GIS and other leading Products in the Market. We are based out of Novi, Michigan.
Link: www.miraclesoft.com <http://www.miraclesoft.com/>

*Best Regards,
*

*Bindu Kondaveeti*
HCM Executive
*Phone : *(248)-233-1875
*Mobile : *(849)-889-4234
*Email : *akondave...@miraclesoft.com <mailto:>

        Miracle Software Systems, Inc.
45625 Grand River Avenue
Novi MI(48374) USA
www.miraclesoft.com <http://www.miraclesoft.com>
<https://www.facebook.com/miracle45625/> <https://plus.google.com/+Team_MSS> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/miracle-software-systems-inc> <https://www.youtube.com/c/Team_MSS> <https://twitter.com/Team_MSS>

logo <http://www.miraclesoft.com>