Hi

Hope you're doing great!

We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. I'm excited to
tell you that we are seeking Sr. Java Developer to work with our client!

Below is the job description for your consideration. If you are having
interested consultants, Kindly reply with updated resume and also the best time
and number to reach you OR call me @ 732-338-0555 for further discussion.

**MUST have 7+ Year of Exp

Title: Lead/Sr. Java Developer

Location - St Louis, MO

Duration: 12+ months

Need a Lead Java developer / Web Services with experience working for banking
clients.

Develop APIs for GCP based middle tier.

Good coding practices.

Skill Required:

  *   Java Web Services
  *   Banking
  *   AWS API

Responsibility - Develop APIs for GCP based middle tier. Good coding practices."

Thanks and Regards

Victor | IT Recruitment & Staffing Professional

Teczones, LLC

t 732 338 0555 | f 732-756-1410

vic...@teczones.com<mailto:vic...@teczones.com> |
www.teczones.com<http://www.teczones.com/>