Hey,

Hope you are doing well

This is Harry Singh from Teczones. We have one new position for you please take
a look and let me know if you will be able to proceed with this opportunity.

kindly share me your updated resume or reach me @ 732 250 3835 ||
ha...@teczones.com<mailto:ha...@teczones.com>.

Waiting for your feedback.

Requirement 1
Job Title: COBOL Developer
Location: Sacramento, CA
Duration: 12 month
Client: Kforce

Required Skills:

  *   5 years of application development and implementation experience
  *   A competent mainframe developer with COBOL, JCL, CICS, MQ, DB2, and
Stored Procedures experiences
  *   Able to perform analysis, research, design, coding, testing, and
implementation (full development cycle

Requirement 2
Job title: RPA Developer
Location: Princeton, NJ
Location: 12 Month
Client: Kforce

Required Skills:

  *   HEAVY BLUE PRISM EXPERIENCE
  *   Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
  *   4 years of experience developing applications
  *   3 years of experience developing Java or Groovy or Kotlin applications
  *   3 years of experience with database systems such as SQL Server and Oracle
  *   6 months implementing Robotic Process Automations preferred

Thanks

Harry Singh
Recruitment & Staffing Professional
ha...@teczones.com<mailto:ha...@teczones.com>