*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from Tekishub. *based
in Wilmington, DE, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me
ASAP…….

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position:                      Sr. QA Automation Tester with SDET*

*Location:                     Seattle, Washington*

*Duration:                     6+ month contract *

*Primary Skills:                                         *Java, API, SDET,
jmeter

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
1. jmeter
2. API testing
3. Java

*Need senior talents with at least 10+ years of experience with strong Java
knowledge and API automation skills. They are looking at SDET talents*
Detailed Job Description:
- Technically strong talent with knowledge of functional API testing and
RESTful API testing using Jmeter.
- Talent should have excellent communication skills.
- Onshore offshore coordination is required.
- Talent should build excellent rapport with the customer.
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Technical Capability
2. Communication with stakeholders
3. Innovative ideas

[image:
http://links.ceipalmail.com/wf/open?upn=ar1kEd8BCoq0YKqCC3jZ5zoXhq23L1rSaODV5E-2Fq65HA3r-2FGatjvRo-2BT52k-2F2EoCdt4lf2DOU-2B-2BMadDbtjiTBjuOkHjoy1DcqU8OCNxqDW9Ln06SXW1wrLy9OmRqrwBvvyu6RLpIhdF6QLCnXWkuoog-2F7Wqd9OFarVdj9SAz-2F-2F26prin7BOSfbk9PG03-2FEPrv55TTFrd5zXdyosFP1vc3OLUBhbTpRpzg7Q2K-2FIh5ew-3D]

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal?

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

*bi...@tekishub.com <bi...@tekishub.com>*

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 245

Website: www.Tekishub.com

*[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with
E-Verify logo.]* <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E-
Verified Company