Hello Professionals,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please find the HOT LIST of my Java Consultants who are available immediately
for your contract (C2C) positions and I request to send me your valuable job
requirements on daily basis. Kindly share me your C2C daily requirements and
also add me to you distribution list -
vic...@teczones.com<mailto:vic...@teczones.com> (or) else you can call me at
732 338 0555.

Candidates resume are attached.

HOT LIST OF Java Candidate

SR. NO.
CANDIDATE NAME
SKILLS
EXP
CURRENRT LOCATION
VISA
RELOCATION
1
Vini
Java Developer
7+
Virginia Beach, VA
H4-EAD
Open
2
Fikir
Java Developer
5
Fairfield, Iowa
Full-Time CPT
Open

Thanks and Regards

Victor | IT Recruitment & Staffing Professional
Teczones, LLC
t 732 338 0555 | f 732-756-1410
vic...@teczones.com<mailto:vic...@teczones.com> |
www.teczones.com<http://www.teczones.com/>