Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Role : SAP Tech Project Manager *

*Location : Sunnyvale CA*

*Duration : 6+ Months *

*Job Description:*

•  Intake project work based on established  processes

•  Manage Infra projects with adequate Infra basis domain knowledge like
sizing, landscape etc.

•  Review and align on requirements and deliverables as part of monthly
planning and commitments

•  Closely work with business, project and technical teams to align and
deliver on time with quality

•  Be part of the continuous improvement team in maturing the process and
reducing inefficiencies

•  Good communication to all stakeholders with the right level of details
based on target audience

•  Partner with technical leads in shaping solutions and driving work
estimates and end-end delivery

•  Interface with Ops team in hand-off, transition as required

•  Develop (Incl. SAP specifics) approaches and tactical plans ahead of
business activities likeCutover, go-live to improve collaboration

•  Manage defects from project work and ensure closure and manage risk as
needed

•  Update and review project status with stakeholders as needed

•  Escalate issues thru the right process to draw attention and resolution

•  Run stand-ups and other meetings as needed to make decisions based on
priority

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520