*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from Tekishub. *based
in Wilmington, DE, if you feel comfortable with the requirement reply me
ASAP…….

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position:              ETL Tester /QA Tester*

*Location:            Albany, New York*

*Duration:            2 Years+ contract *

*Primary Skills*                           SQL queries, ETL,QA,DW

*Visa:                   ALL*

*Job Description:*
* Specializes in analyzing, designing and implementing information systems.
* Assesses the suitability of information systems in terms of their
intended outcomes and liaises with end users, software vendors and
programmers in order to achieve these outcomes.
* Uses analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using
information technology.
* Serves as change agent, who identifies the organizational improvements
needed, designs systems to implement those changes and trains and motivates
others to use the systems.

*Requested Qualifications:*
* 5 Years of development experience and ability to create complex SQL
queries and work with SQL editors.
* 3 Years as a QA tester on IT projects and ability to create SDLC
documenting processes
* 3 Years’ experience with private sector enterprises, well established
consulting firms, and/or in the public sector at the federal, state or
municipal government levels.
* 4 Years’ experience creating quality assurance plans based on the
analysis of design documents and requirements, creating and executing test
cases, logging and assigning defects, and keeping track of the defect
status.
* 3 Years’ experience with relational databases and with a functional
understanding of Data Warehouse principles.
* 3 Years of experience in backend testing including ETL processes that
extract data from homogeneous or heterogeneous sources.
* Experience in writing SQL statements to test data mappings &
requirements, and perform extensive data analysis to identify the defect.
* 3 Years’ experience with various testing methodologies, including Agile,
Iterative, and Waterfall.
* 3 Years’ experience working with and validating Data Dictionaries.
* 3 Years’ experience with ETL source to target data mappings and
transformation rules.
* 5 Years’ experience using Microsoft Office such as Microsoft Word and
Excel.
* Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent
experience.

Thanks & Regards

Mohammed Bilal?

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

TekisHub Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

*bi...@tekishub.com <bi...@tekishub.com>*

(D) 302 613 2500 Ext 245

Website: www.Tekishub.com

*[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with
E-Verify logo.]* <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E-
Verified Company