Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Java Fullstack Developer  San Jose, CA---Locals 6+ Months *

*Job Description:*

·         4+ years Design, develop, test, deploy, support and evolve
software (native / hybrid applications, API’s)

·         Full Stack Java Developers - Software Development skills in
Java/Object Oriented Programing. Skilled in JavaScript, NodeJS, SQL, JSON

·         Manage individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables

·         Collaborate with QA & solution team on continuous integration and
delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality
solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers

·         Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that
help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
configuration including publishing applications to Google Play store, Apple
app store or an enterprise app store

·         A thorough understanding of Object Orientated Programming, MVC
(and iOS application architecture for iOS mobile developer); Using various
techniques and tools, deliver strategic technical solutions to match
business requirements and product life cycle deliverables; Focus on
component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with
Enterprise standards and processes

*Thanks and Regards,*

Kiran

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

 ki...@yochana.com || *www.yochanait.com* <http://www.yochanait.com/>

*Hangouts / Skype:* saikiran0...@gmail.com

off: 248-598-7520