HI,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our client's, please review below job description and let me
know your interest

Title: Technical Business Analyst (Veeva CRM/Salesforce.com)

Duration: 9 months

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Locals Only

Job Description:

*       Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in requirements
gathering/documentation, functional design, IT testing, coordinating user
testing and providing as needed functional production support.
*       The Business Analyst will support our Sales/Commercial CRM
application (Veeva) based on the Salesforce.com platform and should be
familiar with pharma sales operations processes.
*       The resource should be comfortable working hands-on in Veeva
CRM/Salesforce.com and will collaborate closely with Commercial, Sales,
Medical, IT Operations, Marketing and our partner Veeva.
*       This role is responsible for ensuring system requirements fully meet
the business issues being addressed in the team's solutions. Initially this
will focus on gathering and documenting requirements from the business.
*       Over time, resource should become familiar with the business
issues/needs such that you can be a consultant/advisor to our business
partners to help guide system requirements.

*       Years of experience/education and/or certifications required:

*       BS degree and at least 5 + years equivalent experience

*       What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?

*       Project implementation: Salesforce.com Veeva CRM
*       Biotech/Pharma Life science-Strongly preferred

*       What is a nice to have (but not required)

*       Documentation Skills
*       Development experience
*       Training Experience
*       Training Material creation