Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Lead Android Developer *at *New
Jersey/Remote *with our client. If you are interested then please reply me
with your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: Lead Android Developer*

*Location: New Jersey/Remote*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Essential Skills Required*

·         Must have 10+ years of experience

·         Demonstrable software development proficiency with 10+ years of
experience

·         2-3 years of development experience *using Java, Kotlin, C++, or
Python*

·         2-3 years of experience with *PostgreSQL or MySQL*

·         1-3 years of experience with Android development

·         Experience in *HMI/GUI design using HTML and JavaScript*

·         Knowledge of open-source SQL database platform design and
development including ORM concepts and frameworks

·         Knowledge of Linux systems is a plus

·         *Knowledge of Azure and Cosmos DB is a plus*

·         Knowledge of *supply chain operations is a plus.*

·         *Experience with source control, code reviews, and code coverage
analysis*.

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>