Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Technical Architect* at *NYC, NY*
with our client. If you are interested then please reply to me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: AEM Technical Architect with Marketo EXP*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Experience: 9+ Years*

*Skills Required: ADOBE CQ5/ AEM*

1. Marketo Lead management experience and hands on data management
experience for customer data

2. Must exhibit a thorough conceptual understanding of the entire marketing
promotions process & capabilities that support these using one of the above
mentioned Technology stack.

3. Worked on at least 3-4 full lifecycle of campaign management Marketo
Campaign and other digital marketing tools.

4. Must have clear understanding and preferable working experience across
digital channels, NBA (Next Best Action), event based campaign triggers,
Real time marketing.

 5. Overall understanding of marketing cloud data architecture model.

 6. Must have adequate knowledge on integrations of Salesforce / Websites /
MDM and other third party tools integration with Marketo and must have
knowledge with REST and SOAP API, Integration.

 7. Should be able to gather requirements effectively and provide best
practices and solutions to clients. Can work independently to deliver the
end product.

*Good to Have**: *

1. Develop proposals of technical solutions including recommendations on
selection architecture licensing configuration sizing and scalability.

2.  Have worked on any other Custom or packaged Campaign Management product.

3. Front end Development using HTML / CSS.

4. Good SQL skills and experience with Customer data management.

 5. Administration and installation skills on any one of the marketing
Technologies.

 6. Exposure to advanced Digital marketing skills.

 7. Understanding of 2nd party and 3rd party data sources and how to
integrate it in a multi-channel Campaign set up.

8.  JavaScript, XML, Web services and SOAP Calls and other Integration
Technologies (like REST using APIs’ etc.) used in integration of Marketing
platforms.

9. Solution architecture capabilities and understanding of the cloud based
platforms and how they integrate / interface with the rest of the Marketing
/ CRM ecosystem

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>