Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Lead Data Engineer* at *Emeryville,
CA* with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with your
updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: Lead Data Engineer*

*Location: Emeryville, CA*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

*Mandatory : *

   - 12 years IT experience
   - LinkedIn
   - Spark Streaming Experience very strong.
   - Java
   - Onsite and Offshore team handling experience

*We Need candidates with Strong Coding Skills *

·         BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical
discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience,* overall
12+ years of experience*

·         Core Java & microservice experience: building business logic
layers and back-end systems for high-volume pipelines

·         Experience with spark and Scala (Must to have Spark streaming)

·         Experience with high-speed messaging frameworks and streaming
(kafka, akka, reactive)

·         Experience with DevOps tools (GitHub, TravisCI, Jira) and
methodologies (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development)

·         Current experience developing and deploying applications to a
public cloud (AWS, GCE)

·         Understanding of data flows, data architecture, ETL and
processing of structured and unstructured data

·         Current experience using Java development, SQL Database systems,
and Apache products

·         Experience with GoLang a plus

·         Experience with data science and machine/deep learning a plus

·         Ability to work quickly with an eye towards writing clean code
that is efficient and reusable

·         Ability to build prototypes for new features that will delight
our users and are consistent with business goals

·         Ability to iterate quickly in an agile development process

·         Ability to learn new technologies and evaluate multiple
technologies to solve a problem

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English

·         Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit

*Nice to haves:*

   - Experience mentoring or acting in a lead capacity

*Thanks & Regards*

Avanish Pandey

*Sr. Recruitment Executive*

*VBeyond Corporation* I* PARTNERING FOR GROWTH*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

avani...@vbeyond.com || avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com

Likedin – Avanish Pandey
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/avanish-pandey-l-i-o-n-825b1a105/>