Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem Client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: Ansible Automation/SRE Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 12+ Months *

*Job Description:*
A highly experienced Ansible Automation / Site Reliability Engineer with a
proven track record of writing Ansible automation, maintaining internal,
private, and public cloud infrastructures. Someone who is capable of
defining processes and creating configurations that adhere to industry best
practices. This role will specifically work with the Site Reliability
Systems Engineering team on strategic automation initiatives with Ansible.

*Ideal candidate will:*

•             Write Ansible automation, perform upgrades and patches

•             Experience with monitoring and alerting solutions

•             Automate and administer data backup and recovery activities

•             Establish processes to monitor the health of systems

•             Ensure development teams are supported in their efforts to
deploy software in a timely and high-quality fashion

•             Optimize and maintain systems

•             Document project architecture, policies, and procedures

•             Strong troubleshooting skills

•             Cloud deployed systems knowledge of Security-related
technologies and best practices

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sai Kiran*

*Email:  **sai.ki...@itechus.net <sai.ki...@itechus.net>*