Hello Recruiter,
Please find the attached resume of my consultant.

*Not : please keep an email if we had not responded through phone.**Email
is the best way to reach me*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Harika Reddy*
*Technical Recruiter *
*Email: har...@radcomsoftwareservices.com
<vi...@radcomsoftwareservices.com>*
*phone number : 707-512-1268*
*Office Address: 4819,Emperor Boulevard Suite#456A Durham,North Carolina
27703,USA*
*Website: www.radcomsoftwareservices.com
<http://www.radcomsoftwareservices.com/>*
*Hangouts : harika**@radcomsoftwareservices.com
<vi...@radcomsoftwareservices.com>*

*An E-Verified Employer*

*Disclaimer:* This email contains confidential, privileged information. If
you have received this email in error, please write to us immediately at
i...@radcomsoftwareservices.com. We appreciate your assistance in
correcting this error.