Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: TIBCO Business Works*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Type: Contract*

Skills:

TIBCO Business works 5.x, TIBCO EMS, REST API

 *REST API is mandatory*.

JD:

·         9+ years of IT and *business/industry work experience*, with at
least 5 years developing hands on *TIBCO BW 5.x/EMS/Administrator* and *REST
API*, TIBCO file and ADB adapters.

·         Must have strong experience in understanding & writing SQL
queries, SQL procedures and be able to performance tune the same.

·         Perform requirement gathering from business & provide analysis
and provide high level design.

·         Must have hands-on development experience in *Integrations and
API development* along with setting up CICD and should be able to develop
the code using best practices.

·         Must have ability to understanding existing integration
architecture, understand the existing TIBCO integrations code.

·         Suggest and implement best practices for TIBCO based
APIs/Integrations.

·         Implement security and data protection for APIs

·         Good to have hands-on experience on Continuous integration or any
automation deployments.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>