*Hi Partners,*

*This is Manohar from IndSoft, Inc*

*Currently I am working on Sr. Java Developer / Lead with our client.*

*Any visa is fine *

*Need more than 10+ years of experience don’t send profiles below 10 years *

*No Transfers*

*Don’t send me Fullstack Developers Looking for Backend Java Only*

*Max rate : $58/h on C2C (don’t Send me over the rate)*

Position: Java Developer

Location: Morrisville, NC (Post Covid)

Duration: Contract

*Strong backend java developers having experience building micro services,
NoSQL DB (Couchbase or MongoDB). *

Day to Day Responsibilities/project specifics:

-Vendor Onboarding Project= its the main focus for his team, the need comes
down from leadership, EVP expectations and CEO. they need to move fast
which is key to his team

-his teams sole job here is to onboard vendors, maintain vendors through
lifecycle, and then off board them when needed

-Vendors are the ones who supply products/items that are sold in the stores

-The priority or urgent need for this team to be successful is they need
more back end devs!. The team is made of front end, full stack, back end
and scrums.

Thanks,

Manohar

630-324-0006 Extn 304