Hi ,

I hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
updated profile ASAP.

*Job Title: Electrical Engineer Location: Gloucester, MA ( No Remote)
Duration: Long Term Contract*

*Job Description: *

•                     8-to-10 Years’ Experience in HW design and Testing of
digital hardware boards (Micro controller, Micro Processor, FPGA based
design)

•                     Experience in ADC, DAC, Motors based Analog design

•                     Experience in Board bring-up, Troubleshooting and
Testing of digital hardware boards.

•                     Support/ Perform design validation of digital
hardware designs e.g. EVT, DVT, PVT etc.

•                     Support/ Perform in system level integration and
testing of Capital equipment’s.

•                     Experience in Reliability testing for
Electro-mechanical products

•                     Liaison with test team and conduct reliability
testing of hardware systems per scheduled hours.

•                     Hands on lab experience including data acquisition,
lab test equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Power supplies etc.,

*Note: This position required candidate to report to office daily as he
needs to work in lab environment.*

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Kiran Nandrolu

Sr. Recruiter