candidatesHello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Scrum Master*
*Location: Providence, RI*
*Type: C2H *
*No H1Bs please only visa independent *
*Required Skills:*

   - *Experience working in scaling Agile environment using SAFe or similar
   frameworks would be nice to have*
   - *Experience working with Agile tools eg Jira Rally ADO VersionOne etc*
   - *Exposure to modern engineering practices like UTDD ATDD Test
   Automation CICD etc*

*Job Description*

   - Experience 4 plus years of combined experience working in complex
   Agile environment with multiple teams and dependencies in an enterprise
   organization
   - 2 plus years of experience as a Scrum Master working with multiple
   teams in a complex environment
   - Experience working in scaling Agile environment using SAFe or similar
   frameworks would be nice to have
   - Experience working with Agile tools eg Jira Rally ADO VersionOne etc
   - Exposure to modern engineering practices like UTDD ATDD Test
   Automation CICD etc
   - Knowledge and expertise in Lean and Agile frameworks like Scrum Kanban
   etc
   - Understanding of one or more Scaling Agile frameworks  eg SAFe would
   be good to have
   - Strong facilitation and communication skills ability to facilitate
   teams through tough conversations and maintain a positive and supportive
   team environment
   - Able to challenge and remove team organizational and or cultural
   impediments promoting and supporting change that increases the Scrum teams
   productivity
   - Able to resolve conflicts within the team before they become an issue
   strong facilitator
   - Agile champion promoter protector and team coach
   - Able to create teach and help teams maintain Agile performance metrics
   like Velocity Lead Cycle Time Technical Debt Automation etc

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>