Hi Guys,

This is Manohar from IndSoft, Inc

One of our client is looking for Sr. UI Developer

Please let me know if you have anyone for below opportunity. It is an
immediate backfill and looking for solid candidate. Please submit
candidates with more than 9 years of experience with solid communication.

*Senior React UI Developer.*

*Long Term Contract*

*Eden Prairie, MN (Remote until Covid)*

*Any visa is fine but no Transfers *

*Don’t send me candidates below 9 years of experience *

*Must need 9+ years of experience*

Main requirement.

·         They are needing a very hands on Sr level developer here

·         They need someone to grind at the day to day dev/code at a Sr
level.

·         Node.Js and Ui hands on experience is critical for the role.

Senior UI Developer. This person will be working on a core digital project.
They will also lend assistance to other projects. Needs to make sure the
framework is up to date. This framework supports all of the different
platforms and products. This person is going to work on updating components
and building reusable team. This will be maintaining REACT.JS framework.
Looking for a strong UI developer/architect that has worked on complex
frameworks in the past.

Prefers previous Lead experience. This is a hands-on role. Need help
mentoring. 80-90% hands-on work. 10% mentoring and code reviews. Minimum of
8 years of experience. Willing to learn new technology. They will ask some
architecture questions and their level of contribution (did they design or
just implement). Architecture / Design experience is highly preferred.

React

Redux

Node – must have

Hooks