*bi...@tekishub.com* <bi...@tekishub.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

*Looking for UI Developer at Hudson, OH*

Hello

Hope you are doing well,

Our client is really very eager to fill this position ASAP!!!! If you're
interested, please call me at your earliest convenience. If not available
to take up this position, I will be grateful if you could forward this
email to your friends who may be interested.

*Job Title: UI Developer*

*Location: Hudson, OH*

*Duration: 4 months+ contract *

*Visa: ALL (NO OPT, CPT & Transfers)*

*Job Details: *

UI Frontend Technology Architect with hands-on experience on UI development
with key skills [HTML, CSS ,JavaScript, bootstrap js, UI templating, AJAX,
JQUERY, SASS, CSS3]. As a Technology Architect, this position will
significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions
for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular
support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and
execution. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the
industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions,
participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business
needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is
respected and valued.

The selected candidate be able to do the Requirement analysis, design,
development, configuration and release management of the Web application.
Troubleshoot the issues on the website and monitor the health of the
application. Interact with customer process consultants and business SME to
understand and analyze various processes and requirements. Communication
with offshore counter-parts to execute the program.

*Required Qualifications:*

• Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Cleveland/Hudson
,OH or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel
in the US.

• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.

• At least  9 years of Information Technology experience.

• Experience e in Web applications development with UI skills in Tech stack
[HTML, CSS , JavaScript, bootstrap js, UI templating, AJAX, JQUERY, SASS,
CSS3]

• Hands on experience with Web application design and development

• Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams
namely, technical, business and management teams

• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
apply

*Preferred Qualifications:*

• Experience with Web application solution architecture and development

• Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams
namely, technical, business and management teams

• Experience with Web application development covering technology stack
[[HTML, CSS , JavaScript, bootstrap js, UI templating, AJAX, JQUERY, SASS,
CSS3 ]

• Hands on experience in Web application development

• Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle

• Extensive knowledge of Web app architecture

• Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies

• Experience managing small teams would be a plus

• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment

*Please respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Current Location:

Skype Name:

LinkedIn id:

Visa status:

Visa copy & DL copy:

Updated resume:

DOB:

Education details:

Bachelors, University and Year of Passing:

Masters, University and Year of Passing:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Bilal Shah**?*

Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D5E048.145AF4B0]

*Tekis**Hub* Consulting Services

1000 N West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, DE, 19801

**:* bi...@tekishub.com

*(: *302 613 2500 Ext 245 *Direct:** 302 900 8987*

*Hangouts:* bilal.recruite...@gmail.com

*LinkedIn*:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-zulqurnain-qamar-bilal-561bba117

*Website:* www.Tekishub.com <http://www.tekishub.com/>

[image: E-Verify - Employment Eligibility Verification banner with E-Verify
logo.] <https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/cpshome.aspx>  An E- Verified Company