Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *VBeyond Corp*.  We are a global recruitment company
with specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for a *Full Stack Developer *in* Atlanta GA.*

*Title: Full Stack Developer*

*Location: Atlanta GA*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

1. At least 7-8 years of Programming experience with Java, J2EE, XML, and
Web Services

2. Experience with Angular 2+ development, Java script, CSS, HTML

3. Strong knowledge of Micro services, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web
services based on REST API.

4. Experience in Object-oriented programming (OOP) concept

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avanish AV*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

*avani...@vbeyond.com* <avani...@vbeyond.com>* || *
*avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com* <avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com>