Hello,

I am Deependra from IDC. I have a position name is "Java Developer". Please
revert back to me if you are interested.

Role: Java Developer

Location Katy, TX

Years of exp: 9+ years of experience

Job Description:

.                    Strong with Spring Boot, core etc. across various
Spring versions. Hands-on Experience with Java/J2EE tech stack.

.                    Capable to write Rest services, SOAP webservices and
good knowledge of MicroServices.

.                    Experience in Java 8 features streams, Microservices
development, Servers Tomcat Apache https rewrite engine rules, Advanced GIT
skills.

.                    Experience in building integration with SQL databases
DB2 or Oracle, Web services, APIs.

.                    Should be able to work independently with minimal
support.

.                    Agile Scrum experience is necessary developer will need
to work as part of a multi-location agile team.

.                    Should be having strong communication skill. Should be
conversant to communicate directly with technical and Business team members.

.                    Spring Boot - Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring
MVC, Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Jenkins, SVN, GIT, Postman/Newman, RESTful
Services, Containers

.                    Build automation tools and experience in CI/CD pipeline
software.

.                    Experience with messaging and stream processing on
Kafka

.                    Strong knowledge and hands-on professional experience
with setting up and configuration of Kafka brokers

.                    Experience with clustering and high availability
configurations, Kafka Connector, Zookeeper, schema registry, etc.

.                    Preferable experience with Confluent version of Kafka
and related components

.                    Good understanding of Event Driven Architecture

Thanks and Regard;

Deependra Kumar | Senior Technical Recruiter

IDC Technologies Inc.
Location: Pleasanton, CA

Email:  <mailto:p...@idctechnologies.com> deependr...@idctechnologies.com

Phone: (321)-465-8215