I have an urgent opening on *Sr SAP SD consultant with S/4 Hana  *with my
client. Kindly let me know if your candidate is available and interested,
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, rate, and
availability date.

*NEED SOMEONE TO START IMMEDIATELY *

*Role: Sr SAP SD consultant with S/4 Hana  *

*Location: Dallas, TX – with 30% travel*

*Duration:  6 months*

*Rate: Market rate + expenses *

*Job Description:*

•        Overall 15+ years of SAP SD expertise and leadership

•        At least 2 implementations of S/4HANA

•        Multiple years of experience in full-life cycle implementation
projects in SAP SD ·

•        Experience with SAP SD user exits for sales order, delivery,
billing etc. ·

•        Understanding of SD account assignment and revenue recognition
processes

--
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sam Thomas