Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: FACETS CONSULTANT *
*Location: Detroit, MI *
*Type: Contract*

1. Experience in healthcare and Facets required
2. Experience in one of the Facets Modules (like Membership, Claims,
Billing, Provider etc) needed
3. Should have knowledge of Facets data model
4. Experience in developing and working with Facets extensions.
5. Proficient in .NET and SQL Server.
6. Having experience with Facets upgrade implementation will be an
advantage.
7. Need to write well designed, testable, efficient code
8. Should have experience in waterfall or agile SDLC processes
9. Should have experience of analysis, design, coding, testing with Facets,
.NET, C # and SQL Server
10. Perform code merge activities and regression testing for deliverables
in each sprint or in a Project release
11. Create deployment artifacts and perform code movements to other higher
environments
12. Knowledge of commonly used IDEs such as Visual Studio
13. Excellent communication skill and participates actively in team
meetings discussions

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>