Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Big Data Python Spark Developer*
*Location :  Richmond - VA*
*Type: Contract*

*Skill Description AWS Big Data Snowflake Apache Spark*

Job Summary :Should have 6-9 years exp in the Python Spark implementations
Develop and deploy distributed computing Python Spark applications using
Open Source frameworks
Requirement gathering and converting into Technical specification document
Expertise in Developing multi-tier enterprise Applications using Internet
technologies

Roles & Responsibilities :Should have 6-9 years exp in the Python Spark
implementations
Develop and deploy distributed computing Python Spark applications using
Open Source frameworks
Requirement gathering and converting into Technical specification document
Expertise in Developing multi-tier enterprise Applications using Internet
technologies
Custom programs for data processing
Creation of jobs for scheduling the batches
Develop high volume transaction processing solutions
Should have good knowledge on SQLs
Should have exposure to working in Agile methodology
Should have good analytical skills
Should be a good team player
Should have effective communication skills
Willingness to Learn is a key aspect
Technical Skill Set: Python Spark.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>