Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Azure Architect*

*Location: Richmond, VA (Remote Till Covid)   *

*Duration: Contract  *

*Job Description:-*

Azure Architect - Infra

• Responsible for designing the cloud architecture

• Responsible for developing cloud related processed, in conjunction with
other teams

• Ensures that the cloud design is adhering to required standards, high
availability & DR requirements and industry based compliance needs

• Ensures that the cloud architecture is effectively designed to utilize
cloud resourced           • Design and build Azure foundation setup with
High availability

• Optimize compute, network and storage, network connectivity method

• Assess the need for CDN (Content Delivery Network) and assist on
implementation

• Design and implement IaC (Infrastructure as Code) using Terraform

• Design Monitoring Strategy

• Selection on managed unmanaged data store

• Design Network connectivity, Provisioning Strategy

• Design Business Continuity

• Implement infrastructure security by using NLG

• Asses the Azure Active directory or Business to Consumer needs

• Assess RBAC  (Role Based Access Controls)needs

• Ensure Cloud foundation is strong

• Assess the needs of managed identities, Service principals, Oauth 2
Authentications, certificates or forms authentication

• Design Cloud SQL Databases, tiers, replication strategy,

• Design Server less, Asynchronous processing, message based Architectures

• Application Data at Rest and Data in Transit security

• Design relational/non-relational databases, data auditing, caching,
performance

• Work with other  Architects on Security, Data protection and loss
strategy, Failover Failback strategy
*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>