Hi

This is *Abdul Raheem* from *Exatech Inc*. I have an immediate position
mentioned below. Please review and let me know your interest.

*Role: SDET*

Location: Remote (East Coast preferred)

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Video

We are building a global streaming video platform (OTT), and a suite of
applications to support all of our network’s brands globally. We are
building modern container-based microservices operated on AWS. Our platform
covers everything from search, catalogue, video transcoding,
personalization, to global subscriptions, and really much more. We build
user experiences ranging from classic lean-back viewing to interactive
learning applications. We build for connected TVs, web, mobile phones,
tablets, and consoles for a large footprint of Discovery owned networks
(Discovery, Food Network, Golf TV, Motor Trend, Euro sport, Discovery Play,
and many more) This is a growing, global engineering group crucial to
Discovery’s future.

We are hiring senior software development engineers to join our team. The
ideal candidate will have a passion for digital automation , strike a
balance between feature velocity and product quality, architect and code
frameworks across multiple delivery pipelines, and establish best practices
& processes which improve developer efficiencies and product quality.

The ideal candidate will also have a track record of having worked with
multiple cross-functional teams and test activities as part of the overall
product release pipeline. Your work and your approach to work are
exemplary: you drive best practices and set standards for your team. You
are a key influencer in your team’s strategy and contribute significantly
to team planning. You show good judgement making trade-offs between
immediate and long-term business needs. You are a collaborative partner
that makes other team members around you more productive, by sharing your
knowledge, and helping to tie-break key technical decisions. You provide
mentoring to others.

*Expectations:*

1. *Scope and Complexity: *You have acquired subject-matter expertise over
one or more production software systems and demonstrated a pattern of
shipping high quality feature changes in that or those system(s).

2. *Decision Making: *You solve business problems with simple and
straightforward solutions, applying appropriate technologies and software
engineering best practices. You are able to lead the design and development
of the most complex enhancements involving yourself and other engineers.

3. *Execution*: You have built multiple stable, scalable feature changes
that have been successfully shipped to customers in production.

4. *Operations *Your work and your approach to work are exemplary: you
drive best practices and set standards for your team. You are a role model
to other teams. Your software contributions in production are the model of
highly available, low latency, and efficient software. Your documentation
in code, on technical designs, and operations provide clarity to any
engineer interacting with your software or its code.

5. *Influence *You are a collaborative leader that makes other engineers
and team members around you more productive, by sharing your knowledge, and
helping to tie-break key technical decisions. You provide mentoring to
other engineers.

6. *Communication *You are an effective communicator as exemplified by your
technical documentation, and your interactions with stakeholder and
adjacent teams. You can effectively represent the technical decisions from
your team to senior stakeholders.

*Preferred Skills:*

1. Able to lead a small engineering team to architect, develop, and deploy
large scale automation frameworks across multiple engineering teams.

2. Experience driving technical feature design and implementation on test
automation pipelines

3. Ability to scout emerging industry trends such as AI testing and other
best in class processes.

4. Able to drive and steer discussions and meetings to achieve desired
goals.

5. Understanding of test cases, test data, test runs, and test results
management that provides feedback and visibility to qualify & quantify test
coverage.

6. Ability to collaborate with technology resources on projects given solid
understanding of current technologies and trends.

7. Knowledge of industry best practices for technical documentation.

8. Able to collaborate and work with development teams across multiple time
zones and locations.

9. Ability to focus both strategically and tactically to achieve business
goals, including the use of data to drive improvements.

10. AWS, Newman+Postman, Selenium, Watir, JIRA, Testrail, Apache test
tools, cucumber, Docker, Grafana, Jenkins, Jenkins Pipelines, CircleCi,
Appium, Confluence and JIRA admin tool experience

11. 5+ years of experience with developing software in at least one modern
programming language such as Javascript, Go, Java, etc.

12. Must have the legal right to work in the United States

Thanks and Regards

*Abdul Raheem*

*Phone: *(202) 301-7873 I +1 (513) 666 6914

*Email:* rah...@exatechinc.com

Skype & Hangout: mdabdulrahee...@gmail.com

*4555 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 650 **| **Cincinnati, OH  45242  *

An E-Verified Company

USA-Canada-INDIA