Hi,

We currently have the following new IT contract position(s) for our client(s). Please let me know if you have any suitable candidate(s) for the same.

Role- Senior Software Engineer

Location- Denver, CO (Onsite)

Job Duties and Responsibilities:-

  • Strong experience working with Core Java , spring boot, microservices.
  • Candidate should have the experience with AWS
  • Candidate should be good in coding , bug fixing and application support.
  • Candidate should be comfortable to work as a lead if required.
  • Candidate should be able to own a product and take complete end to end responsibility.
  • Candidate should be comfortable to talk to stakeholders if required
  • Candidate should be good in coding , bug fixing and application support

Regards,
Himanshu Kumar
Lead - Talent Acquisition
VTal Technology Solutions LLC
11720 Amber Park Dr, Ste 160
Alpharetta GA 30009
Tel: (770) 573-0556
www.vtalsolutions.com
Creating Value through Talent as a Service
To opt out of receiving email messages about open positions please reply to this email with STOP

If you would like to unsubscribe from VTal Technology Solutions LLC, please click here.