Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Visualization Power BI Location: Stamford - CT**Type: Contract*

*skill set: *Power BI, Data Warehousing

1.Power BI (minimum of 3 +years exp) Good Experience in creating different
Dashboards, Reports using different data sources 2.Azure Data Bricks, Data
Lake (at least one implementation in a project) Experience in creating
power BI reports using Azure Data bricks as source. Need real working
experience not knowledge

3.Good Communication This is a client facing role, requires good
communication to discuss directly with Business owners and analysts to
understand the requirement and implement/develop the dashboards/reports

*Job Description:*

Visualization Lead - Primary skill as PowerBI Develops analytics dashboards
and reports in PowerBI Responsible for applying the appropriate data
analysis visualization techniques to our portfolio of use cases
Capabilities Visualization tools standards and methods responsible for
analysis of existing systems to build reports and dashboards. Interact with
SMEs and Azure Leads as applicable to gather Application details for
building BI Reports and dashboards. Work under the guidance of SMEs and in
depth exposure in PowerBI and prior experience in Data Warehousing. Perform
unit testing and able to handle deliverables independently. Should be
responsible for delivering quality deliverables and have excellent
communication skills. Should be good in customer exposure skills 3.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>