I have a US CITIZEN  of 11+ years of experience. He has been working as
.Net Developer. Please suggest if you are comfortable with the attached
resume.
His marketing rate is $90/hr on c2c
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Jack*
*Phone: (571) 461 2100   **| Email ID: **j...@jpitstaffing.com
<j...@jpitstaffing.com>*
*jpitstaffing** | Consulting | Corporate Training*
*30N Gould St Ste R Sheridan, WY 82801, United States.*