Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

   *Position:  Oracle BI Publisher *

*Location: Green Bay - WI USA, *
   *Type: Contract*

   Experience in yrs. 6 to 10 years
   Skill Description Must Have Skills SQL Developer Data Modeler Oracle BI

   Need to have very good expertise on ODI preferred/ ETL tools Erwin/Data
   Modelling Strong SQL knowledge Strong data warehouse knowledge with Strong
   Analytical skills and BI Reporting knowledge. - Work with technical teams
   within group as well as outside group to ensure effective delivery of
   systems. 3.Experience 6to10yrs 4.Required Skills Technical Skills- Oracle
   Data Integrator SQL Developer Data Modeler Oracle Golden Gate Oracle BI
   Applications ETL Domain Skills- Industrial Manufacturing.

   Must Have Skills SQL Developer Data Modeler Oracle BI Applications ETL
   Oracle Golden Gate Oracle Data Integrator Manufacturing Oper-Manlog
   COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Please note that, where allowed by local
   law, Cognizant requires associates of all Cognizant entities, subsidiaries,
   and joint ventures, including non-integrated business, as well as
   contractors, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if or when their role
   requires them to conduct business face-to-face. This includes any role that
   necessitates presence at a Cognizant or client site, in-person event or
   meeting, or business travel. In accordance with local law, vaccination will
   also be required when mandated by a client or the country government,
   regardless of work location. New hires will be asked to attest to their
   vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination as applicable after
   joining.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>