HI,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement
with one of our clients, please review below job description and let me know
your interest

Position ID: DYESJP00015909

Title: Junior Software Quality Assurance (CSValidation + QA)

Location: North Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 Months+

Rate: $ 52/HR on C2C

Locals Preferred (Onsite Work Required)

3-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING:

RESPONSIBILITIES:

The candidate is responsible for all software quality assurance activities
such as evaluation of software lifecycle (SLC) deliverables for compliance
with Operating Procedures, FDA requirements and the CFR including 21 CFR
Part 11. Lead or participate in various reviews, risk analyses and other
software quality assurance activities with primary focus on review and
approval of validation test scripts and incident reports. Have a background
in software engineering, software lifecycle activities, or software
validation and be familiar with the work products that result from SLC key
activities. Knowledge or experience in requirements gathering, analysis
techniques, software verification/validation techniques, configuration
management techniques or documentation standards. The candidate should be
familiar with IEEE, SEI, ISO and have experience in a regulated environment.
Analytical skills are important, as is the ability to manage tasks. Must be
able to manage multiple tasks and resources. Defines and tracks quality
assurance metrics. Good verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge
or experience in SAP testing and HP ALM Quality Center preferred.

REQUIRED:

Minimum Bachelor's degree, background in software engineering or software
quality assurance. Hands-on professional with experience in the software
lifecycle (SLC).

Daily job responsibilities they vary but overall: Will support KNEAT
Approvals, the SLC Document Management Tool. They will be tasked with
reviewing documentation in one system and confirming the proper migration
into our new tool - ensuring an exact match. This role will have them a)
review deliverables, b) compare to existing deliverable c) approve a
deliverable This requires a resource to pay strict attention to details.

Thanks & Regard's

Harry John
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
1801 Hicks Rd, unit A