Title: New SESEmailMessage

HI,

Hope you are doing great!

This is Harry from Dynamic Enterprise Solutions. We have urgent requirement with one of our clients, please review below job description and let me know your interest

Position ID: DYESJP00015908

Title: Enterprise DevOps Test Engineer

Location: North Chicago, IL

Duration: 12 Months+

Locals Preferred (Onsite Work Required)

Tenure: Intention to Convert to Full Time
Location: Must be local to Lake County for conversion, potential for fluid remote work for the right person

Enterprise DevOps Development Test Automation Engineer

The DevOps operating model is a combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that deliver quality end-to-end applications and infrastructure solutions safely and at high velocity.

As the DevOps test automation engineer, you are an emerging leader with previous experience in a DevOps and testing automation. You will lead larger test automation efforts independently and act as a subject matter expert to team members on smaller efforts.

As the successful candidate you will have strong technical depth and hands-on implementation experience of various practices and tools in the DevOps tool chain with a strong focus on development test automation. You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to assist the DevOps team and partners.

Desired Traits:

Problem Solver. Tackles technical problems head-on through a comprehensive approach that factors in technology, business, people, and everything in between to meet objectives. Is proud of the solutions they develop and arent shy to share and collaborate on them.
Team Player. Collaborates well with others in the team to solve problems and deploy them. We have an open culture, and we believe this to be a critical trait of our success.
Security Focused. Takes pride in passing security audits. Understands how to design, build, test, and maintain secure, cloud-based systems where data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
Automates Everything. Its not just about deploying resources to the cloud but being able to do so repeatedly in a disciplined manner.
Creates Real-Time Feedback. Sets up systems that provide constant feedback on the health of the system, early warning when things go wrong, and actionable insights to respond quickly with minimal downtime.

Primary Role Responsibilities:

Demonstrate deep understanding of DevOps development test automation methodologies and software development principles.
Lead planning, estimation and implementation of test automation frameworks and strategies.
Lead translation of manual testing scenarios to test automation coverage across multiple toolsets (Tosca, qTest, etc.).
Develop and deliver enterprise best practices and standards for DevOps development test automation.
Oversee the setup, configuration, and maintenance of automated testing environments.
Effectively communicate status to stake holders and proactively locate and address concerns.
Champion Agile best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes with respect to development testing automation

Experience & Competencies:

4+ Years of experience in DevOps with a strong background in testing automation.
Experience with Tricentis's suite of development testing automation.
Experience with Azure DevOps.
Experience with configuration management tools.
Experience with log analysis and monitoring tools.
Team player who will collaborate with others.
Theoretical and practical knowledge to carry out job functions.
You have demonstrated a proven ability to innovate with a history of new or improved technology solutions with a remarkable impact on company productivity.
You interact well with diverse groups and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
You have demonstrated an ability to influence others in a variety of areas of technology.

Thanks & Regards

Harry John
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
1801 Hicks Rd, unit A
Rolling Meadows, IL -60008
(847) 719-7902 / 224-635-0898
Email:
ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net

jsol...@dynamic-enterprise.net

www.Dynamic-enterprise.net

Harry , John

Dynamic Intern Employee

Email :ha...@dynamic-enterprise.net | Phone: 847-719-7902

NOTE: Best way to contact is by email

This message was sent to you using SWARM™ © 2020.

www.swarmhr.com