Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Sr Data Engineer Location :San Francisco (ii)-CAType Contract*

*Skill set: *Spark, PySpark & Python

Experience : 8 to 11yrs.

Required Skills : Technical Skills : Spark ,Python ,PySpark

Responsibilities : Data Engineer with hands-on experience in PySpark to
build data pipes in AWS or Azure environments. Should be able to write
design documents and independently build the Data Pipes based on the
defined Source to Target mappings. The candidate should have good exposure
to RDBMS and able to convert complex Stored Procedures, SQL Triggers, etc.
logic using PySpark in the Cloud platform.

The candidate should be open to learn new technologies and implement
solutions quickly in the cloud platform. Any knowledge of the Palantir
Foundry Platform will be a big plus. Communicate with program key
Stakeholders to keep the project aligned with their goals. Effectively
Interact with QA and UAT team for code testing and migrate to different
regions.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>