Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Python Data Engineer *

*Location: Andover - MA*

*Type: Contract*

*skill set:**  AWS Services, Python Data Archival and Retention*

*Job Description:*
The Data Services Data Engineer will develop maintain and improve of data
delivery through the North America (NAM) Data Warehouse platforms.
3.Experience
3to7yrs
4.Required Skills
Technical Skills- AWS Services
Domain Skills-
5.Nice to have skills
Technical Skills- Python Data Archival and Retention
Domain Skills-
6.Technology
Analytics
7.Shift
Day
8.Roles & Responsibilities
Drive Architectural plans and implementation for future data storage
reporting and analytics solutions
Align architecture with business requirements
Direct the data acquisition from different sources
Develop maintain and improve data set processes
Use one or several programming languages and cloud technologies to maintain
data Warehouse Database Systems
Identify ways to Improve data readability quality and efficiency
Conduct research to answer business/industry questions and necessities
Prepare data for consumption
Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
Find hidden patterns using data
Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
Interact with Stakeholders for Requirement definitions provide updates and
recommendations
Work collaboratively with other data positions to identify opportunities or
problems
Monitor and Troubleshoot operational data issues in data pipelines

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>