Hello Candidate,

Hope you are doing well!!!

I'm Saumil Desai working as a Sr. IT Recruiter with ACI Infotech. Came across
your resume on one of the Job Boards & found it suitable for one of our Direct
Client requirement. Please reply me back with your resume, if available &
interested. Below is the JD for your ref:

Job Description:

Job Title: Qlik View/Qlik Sense developer

Location: Remote

Duration: 12+ Months

Client: Confidential

Visa Type: Any

Requirements Details:

Qlikview/Qliksense developer with SQL (Mandatory Skills)

N-Printing exp. is mandatory.

  *   Development of QlikSense data visualization reports and dashboards using
multiple sources including RDBMS as primary data source with high end
analytical data presentation visualizations
  *   Development of complex performance-oriented data modeling, transformation
and cleaning using QlikSense modelling Interaction with customers and key
stakeholders to gather requirement and analyze Integration of dashboards with
multiple application and interfaces Involvement in all phases SDLC until
deployment
  *   Experience in building prototypes and wireframe E Ability to handle large
datasets with performance and optimization F Good to have working experience in
modern BI tool
  *   Analyze, assess and implement data and business processes, perform gap
analysis and identify data quality issues within those business processes

*                      Experience in Integrate 3rd party software/ EPM
application into QlikView applications

  *   .Minimum 4 years of QlikSense development and integration experience In
depth understanding of Qlik Sense Server Architecture, building QVDs and QVFs,
applying business rules and data validations

*                      Good Communication

*                      Lead/Manage Offshore Team

*                      Strong knowledge with SQL to analyze the RDBMS data.

In considering candidates, time is of essence. Please reply me back with your
resume, current location & Expected Pay Rate if this role suits your
candidature. Else, please pass on this requirement to your friends or
colleagues who might be interested. References are highly appreciated.

Warm Regards,

Saumil Desai || Sr. IT Recruiter- Americas

ACI Infotech | Global IT and Business Transformation Partner|
www.aciinfotech.com<http://www.aciinfotech.com/>

[cid:84436e23-a642-441a-85e8-a0510d9355c2] +1 908-900-0205
[cid:f5058f67-f7dd-49bc-9839-6fe09a9aa505]
s<mailto:darshan.w...@aciinfotech.com>aumi...@aciinfotech.com

Consulting | Industry Solutions |Insights & Analytics | Digital | Cloud |
Business Transformation | Security

Global Headquarters| 242 Old New Brunswick Rd, Suite 110, Piscataway New Jersey
08854

[cid:image001.png@01D816CA.60C04D90]<http://www.aciinfotech.com/>