Hello *Associate*,

Hope you are doing well
We have below requirement open. Please send me your genuine candidate on my
email ID  *ifthek...@canopyone.com <ifthek...@canopyone.com>*

*Position: Program Manager*

*Location: Denver, CO (need onsite from day one)*

*Duration: 6 Months CTH*

Designs, tests, and documents processes, SQL queries, and stored
procedures. Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including
databases, manual files, and external websites. Responds to data inquiries
from various groups within an organization. Creates and publishes regularly
scheduled and ad hoc reports and presentation, highlighting KOMs and KPIs
significance to the business for leadership.  Strong communications
experience essential. Documents reporting requirements and processes and
validates data components as required. Requires experience with relational
databases and knowledge of query tools.  Analytical and organizational
skills, experience with direct reports are also essential

• 3+ years of experience in supporting programs or management in a data
support role sanitizing analysis or augmenting presentations • 7+ years in
performing statistical trending or modeling for analysis in a data analyst
role • Experience with relational database applications such as Oracle,
Teradata, or SQL Server • Mastery in use of Excel including macros, pivot
tables, graphing, DAX, etc.

• Working knowledge of big data tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx, or
MicroStrategy Business Intelligence technologies for data driven insights
delivery • Knowledge of sales insight analytics technology/software and
customer experience reporting metrics/approaches

*Thanks & Regards*

*Mohammed Ifthekharuddin*

 Tel: 703-831-8282 Ext 223 Cell: 323-825-5662
  Email: ifthek...@canopyone.com  Web: www.canopyone.com
<http://canopyone.com/>