Hi,
Greetings for the day!

My name is Himanshu and I work for Talent Acquisition with VTal Technology Solutions LLC. We are based out of Atlanta GA. We provide IT Talent as a service. One of our client (a large Manufacturing Firm) is looking for Peoplesoft Developer in Parsippany, NJ (Remote).
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable candidate for the below requirement. Kindly share me your candidates updated resume and let me know the good time to give you a call
Duration: 3 - 6 months + with extension
Location: (Parsippany, NJ) - Full remote, Working EST time zone
C2C: OK
Key Notes :-
Will be using Peopletools 8.52.26 to develop apps for PeopleSoft Application (Financials / SCM).
Must have SCM.
Must be a self-starter with good analysis skills as specs aren't clear.

PeopleSoft Senior Dev Engineer

  • The Senior Engineer is a skilled professional, possessing a strong development and technical analysis background in enterprise-level applications.
  • This person has strong expertise in Application Development/Integration tools.
  • This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying solutions throughout the software development life cycle.
  • The Senior Engineer is capable of working on extremely complex
  • Applications / projects and has demonstrated throughout their career as a functional expert in a particular business area and technical expert.
  • In addition, the Engineer has demonstrated the ability to adapt to technology shifts over time, throughout their career.
  • Beyond programming and software development, the
  • Senior Engineer is also expected to perform detailed analysis and be capable of documenting technology requirements and system impact to ensure the successful delivery and support of various solutions.
 Level Based Competencies
  • At least 10+ years of continuous IT and business/industry work experience.
  • Solid understanding and proven track record leveraging industry best practices and standards including, modern architecture and development practices.
  • Strong expertise in Enterprise Applications with a proficient understanding of ERP Concepts
  • Understanding of enterprise application stacks including middleware and infrastructure components.
  • Proven ability to work with all members of an extended and diverse operations team.
Technical Knowledge/Skills
  • Write, code, test, and analyze programs and applications.
  • Perform detailed technical analysis and capable of documenting functional/technical requirements and system impact to ensure the successful delivery and support of various applications. Work cross-functionally within a project team to analyze business processes and system issues and turn them into actionable ERP changes that benefit the requesting party(s), improve efficiency in operations and overall performance. Interacts directly with GAF project teams , and conveys technical concepts/solutions in an easy to understand way.
  • Lead the design, architecture, and support of solutions. Perform intermediate-level application design, implementation, and maintenance with minimal direction.
  • Conduct extensive unit testing of programs and software applications to ensure they will produce the desired information as per the technical and functional requirements. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced as per the technical and functional requirements.
Required Technical Knowledge/Skills
  • PeopleSoft 9.2, 9.1, 8.8 Supply Chain Module –OM, BI, IN, AR, PO, AM, RM, MM and Manufacturing
  • PeopleSoft Financials 9.2, 9.1, 8.8, 7.5 – AP, GL, nVision, Crystal, PeopleSoft Query, Workflow & SQRs.
  • PeopleSoft Development Tools - PeopleTools, Query, SQR, Import Manager, PeopleCode
  • PeopleSoft Integration Tools – Application Engine, Application Messaging, Component Interface
  • Data Conversion – SQR, App Engine, CI, App Packages and Integration Broker
  • Proven ability to develop applications in multiple programming environments
  • Expert knowledge of security requirements, web services, service-oriented architecture, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing
  • Expert knowledge of software and solution architecture
  • Expert knowledge of object oriented programming principles
  • Expert knowledge of SQL Server
  • Expert knowledge and execution of SDLC
  • Advanced knowledge of Information Security Awareness
  • Good knowledge of General Project Management Methodology & Tools

Regards,
Himanshu Kumar
Lead - Talent Acquisition
VTal Technology Solutions LLC
11720 Amber Park Dr, Ste 160
Alpharetta GA 30009
Tel: (770) 573-0556
www.vtalsolutions.com
Creating Value through Talent as a Service
(To opt out of receiving email messages about open positions please reply to this email with STOP)

If you would like to unsubscribe from VTal Technology Solutions LLC, please click here.