Hi,
Greetings for the day!

My name is Himanshu and I work for Talent Acquisition with VTal Technology Solutions LLC. We are based out of Atlanta GA. We provide IT Talent as a service. One of our client (a large Insurance client) is looking for Java AWS Developer

Kindly let me know if you have a suitable candidate for the below requirement. Kindly share me your candidates updated resume and let me know the good time to give you a call
Role Java AWS Developer
Location - Multiple location (Newark, NJ/ Shelton, CT/ Jacksonville, FL )
Long Term Contract
Minimun Exp required 10+

  • Expertise in developing AWS cloud-native solutions using following technologies is required (services include AWS Lambda, SQS, SNS, Step Functions, DynamoDB, Event Bridge, Event Fork Pipelines)
  • Understanding or experience of the message driven application integration is a plus
  • Java Development Experience is required
  • Strong SpringBoot experience is required
  • Experience with REST API is required
  • Relational Database Experience such as PostgresSQL
  • Non-relational database experience is a plus (e.g. AWS DynamoDB)
  • Knowledge of DevOps tools such as CodeDeploy, Artifactory, SonarQube, Selenium, Jenkins, Ansible is highly desirable
  • Strong integration background required - integrating multiple systems together including mapping and transformation of data.
  • Experience with Agile methodologies and fast pace environment required.

Regards,
Himanshu Kumar
Lead - Talent Acquisition
VTal Technology Solutions LLC
11720 Amber Park Dr, Ste 160
Alpharetta GA 30009
Tel: (770) 573-0556
www.vtalsolutions.com
Creating Value through Talent as a Service
(To opt out of receiving email messages about open positions please reply to this email with STOP)

If you would like to unsubscribe from VTal Technology Solutions LLC, please click here.